Python Programming for Complete Beginners
Learn Python Programming with 100+ code examples. For Absolute programming Beginners! Start Learning Python Programming Now!
Python has become one of the top influencing programming languages in recent years. Python is also an object-oriented programming language that supports a wide range of application development that includes software applications, computation, scientific data analysis, web development, etc. Applications are faster and simpler to develop using Python. Like Java, Python can also be used to develop any kind of software irrespective of device, domain, and platform.
Ikea Soft has developed a course syllabus for Python which covers all the core concepts of Python. The curriculum also includes training on advance libraries such as NumPy, Matplotlib, Dictionaries and Pandas with Django frameworks and introduction to Data Science.
What you'll learn
Program fluently in Python
Understand computer science concepts such as flow control and functions
Use Pycharm to write their Python programs
Learn Python from experienced professional software developers.
Add the Python Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) skills to your résumé.
Be able to sit for and pass the Oracle Java Certificate exam if you choose.
PYTHON COURSE CURRICULUM
* Python 2 vs Python3
* Command Line Basics
* Running Basic Python Code
Python Object and Data Structure Basics
* Understanding the basic outline of how a programming language achieve object orientation and also as to how object orientation helps to solve real world problems.
* Introduction to Python Data Types
* Variables Assignment
* Introduction Strings
* Indexing and Slicing with strings
* String properties and Methods
* Print Formatting with strings
* List in python
* Dictionaries in python
* Tuples with python
* Sets in python
* Booleans in python
* I/O basics files in python
Python Comparison Operators
* Comparison Operators in python
* If elif and else statement in python 20. For loops in python
* while loops in python
* List comprehension
* Methods and functions
* Lambda Expression , Map and Filter Functions
* Nested Statements and scope
Object Oriented Programming
* Introduction to object oriented programming language
* Attributes and Class Keyword
* Class Object Attribute
* Inheritance and polymorphism
* __name__ and __main__
* Modules and packages
* Errors and exceptional handling
* Python Decorators
* Python Generators
* Python Lists
* List of list
* Subsetting List 38. Slicing and dicing